On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> A Theology for Atheists
> There are two opposing forces in the universe, those which enhance
> life, which we call Good, and those which diminish life, which we call
> Evil.

Yes, the particle accelerator physicists at CERN have just announced that
they have discovered a fifth force in nature and it's morality; and just as
the fundamental particle of electromagnetism is the photon and the
fundamental particle of the strong nuclear force is the pion, the
fundamental particle of morality is the moron.

  John K Clark