On Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:44:17 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
>  Hi Telmo Menezes
> Sheldrake's been criticized in such a fashion for many of his results
> (there are a huge number of other types of observations) but I simply
> trust that he's not deceiving us. My reason is that materialists are
> untrustworthy themselves because they hate such things.
> Penrose gets similar flack for his remarks on intuition.
I agree, I think that Sheldrake is obviously sincere and while his efforts
may fall short of the expectations of some as far as scientific rigor goes,
it is clear to me that the general topic of his research is valid. There
does seem to be much more to the content of experience and the sharing of
awareness than our current science has accounted for. The fact that this is
such a polarizing subject, turning those who claim to be scientifically
minded into witch-hunting bigots makes me suspect that this is indeed an
important direction for science to investigate fully.