On 09 Jan 2013, at 13:04, Roger Clough wrote:

Bruno,

Another matter is that since the michaelson-morley experiment,
space itself does not exist (is nonphysical).

Space-time remains physical, here.

There is no aether.
Electromagnetic waves propagate through nothing at all,
suggesting to me, at least, that they, and their fields, are
nonphysical.

Then all forces are non physical.

But with comp nothing is physical in the sense I am guessing you are using. All *appearance* are, or should be explain, by (infinities of) discrete number relations. The physical does not disappear, as it reappears as stable and constant observation pattern valid for all sound universal numbers.

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/9/2013