On Monday, January 14, 2013 1:50:24 PM UTC-5, yanniru wrote:

> I speak of a 4 dimensional  semi-infinite block universe that may be
> the universally accessible storage of everything that ever happened,,
> with calculations of every possibility for the future semi-infinity
> (in my Neuoroquantolgy paper*) and suggest that it may store the
> Akashic Records.

If sense is the primitive, then the Akashic records are stored by default
as there is nothing which erases what happens. It's not so much that it is
universally accessible as it is universe itself. There is nothing which is
not composed entirely out of the living Akashic records.

Our limited awareness of the present, which indeed may not be the true
cutting edge of 'now' but a smaller set of nested 'nows', so that our more
intuitive individuals or experiences tend to get a peek higher up the
chain, not of things which *will* happen, but iconicized traces of things
that are happening already in a larger scope of 'now' and *might* happen in
some form or another which satisfies the theme of the intuitive expectation.

> *Implications of a Multiverse String Cosmology
>
> http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=523402733411806220#editor/target=post;postID=2391911751582781301

Eh, multiverse isn't necessary with sense, and strings presume primitive
spatial designs. Before you can have actual strings, you have to have an
ontology of perception-participation which supports objects.