On 14 Jan 2013, at 20:39, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:

I will try to understand situation from today  fashion physical point
of view.

Good luck. I think this is wrong at the start. Provably so if brain works like digital machine at some description level.

=.
Let us say that Plato's world of ideas is a dark mass
( because nobody knows that their are).

But with comp it becomes rather simple (basically a tiny part of arithmetic).

And Leibniz monadas and Kant's things-in- themselves are
quantum particles ( because nobody knows their physical parameters).

We can suppose that the dark mass (the world of ideas)
is consist of quantum particles (monads / things-in-themselves).

Ideas are not made of particle.

And then all these monadas / quantum particles were pressed
together in . . . .  a 'singular point '   . . .  by some power.
But after some time they felt  themselves uncomfortable and
. . . .  separated as a 'big bang'.

In this way we can understand the connection between physics and
philosophy of idealism  and the  existence ( from today point of
view)  .

If somebody didn't understand me I can explain the modern physical
point of view  on existence in the other words.

OK. I can see this, but why start from the physical? Where does the physical come from.

You was born because your mother was pregnant,
and your mother was born because you was pregnant.

?

Bruno

==
socratus