From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-16, 07:47:52
Subject: Fwd: the curse of materialism

Roger,
I liked your "1p think therefore 1p am"

But your statement below, although correct , is much too vague.

Quantum mechanics is not understood because it is not complete.
Feynman came close to completing it but still missed an essential property.

That property is that the quantum mind has instant action.
Something you have been preaching for some time.
With instant action, the quantum mind can be understood.

Instant action derives directly from your claim that
the quantum mind from monads to quantum fields
are out side of spacetime.

I just add that it is effectively out of spacetime
because the quantum mind is a
 Bose-Einstein Condensate BEC.
which allows the monads to be distributed thru-out the universe yet
act as though they were out of spacetime.
Richard