This is the best   introduction to quantum mechanics:

https://www.google.es/search?q=susskind+quantum+mechanics&aq=f&oq=susskind+quantum+mechanics&aqs=chrome.0.57j0l3.11316&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

disclaimer: I have not seen it. but I saw some other lectures of this
series "the theoretical minimum"  from Leonard Susskind and they are
awersome.

The laws of physics are experimental, and experimental is a form of ad hoc.
The Schrodinger equation was made ad hoc to match the experimental results.
In the same way,  relativity: so Michelson did not found any anisotropy in
the speed of light? let's make c constant, an see what happens in the
equations".

So they lack interpretation. the interpretation is post hoc. But if we have
not a innate intuition of concepts that can help, there is no possible
understanding of them.  The newtonian laws can be "understood" because our
innate notion of phisics is aristotelian,  and includes  the fundamental
elements: euclidean 3D geometry, bodies, forces etc. But  quantum mechanics
and relativity can only be -partially- understood intuitively by making
partial analogies with innate objects of our intuition.

Alberto.