On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> >> I could study anthropology or I could study literature or I could study
>> history but I can't study theology because there is nothing there to study.
>> There is no field of inquiry called "theology", there is only glop.
>>

> This shows that you have not studied the field, which seems indeed pretty
> obvious.

13 years of studying this useless bullshit is not enough? I'll bet I know
more about the Bible than most Christians.

> you take the "physicalist religion" for granted.

Wow, calling a guy know for disliking religion religious, never heard that
one before, at least I never head it before I was 12.

>> I once asked you if they study primary matter at CERN and you
>> emphatically said no, so I conclude that whatever "primary matter" is it's
>> a colossal bore.
>>

> It is the natural ontology of the physicalism. It means notably that
> physics is the toold for studying what is.

Then the study of "primary matter" is the study of what isn't, or to put it
another way a colossal bore.

  John K Clark