On 1/17/2013 11:46 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
1) Sorry, I incorrectly abbreviated, as usual, by referring to the Supreme
Monad as God.
The correct version is that God observes and handles the world of monads
behind or beyond the Supreme Monad. Somehow this may have led you
astray. I do believe that all monads are distinct. They exist because they
2) Distinct because each snapshot, or slide, pictures
the universe from our particular point of view.
3) We are all distinct from our histories (past perceptions), and from
4) We must all be distinct for the PEH to operate properly.
5) The PEH can only happen if there is only one, absolutely powerful God.
6) I hope I haven't missed anything.
It seems that most of what I am explaining is lost to you. Could we
try to restrict our discussion of Monadology to the PEH concept for now?
Could you explain what the PEH is and how it works, as you understand it
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Everything List" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at