On 1/18/2013 3:32 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 1/18/2013 4:59 PM, meekerdb wrote:
I see no references to how, except to note that exponential growth can't continue indefinitely and projected populations of 9 billion are probably impossible and absent some other restraint will result in a lot of people starving. The recommendation seems to be for providing birth-control and persuading people to use it.
Dear Brent,

I have read my fill of Mathus and his commentators and their reincarnations in the present, there is nothing new in this stuff.

OK, so you don't like it...Doesn't mean it's wrong.