Question.
What is DNA ?
DNA consist on  atoms and electromagnetic fields.
In 1904 Lorentz proved: there isn’t em field without Electron
It means the source of this em field must be an Electron
Then we need to write :
 DNA is atoms, electron (s)  and electromagnetic fields.
The simplest particle - electron have six ( 6 ) formulas
and many theories. In the other words, we don’t know
what electron is.
In my opinion, if we understand electron we will better
 understand DNA.
==.