On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
> Arithmetical truth is a sort of block-brains-in-a-vat

This is what I mean by the term "Quantum Mind"
I think of the Quantum Mind as a Block Metaverse
containing all possible universes which is timeless
since everything in the MWI Metaverse is known
to first order like the trajectories of the galacies,
stars and planets. and probably all cosmic events like supernovae.
As you say, I think, it is first person uncertainty that forces
what I call the Quantum   Mind to recalculate the future
and therefore time is introduced.
Richard