Russell,

Sorry to be blunt: Energy is part of TOEs, so the tech as well as the myths
and beliefs that frame that tech are TOE relevant, more so than many posts
I see here.

FYI: Musk gets his ideas "in the shower and at burning man" + he turned
down Ivy PhD because he could see then, that it was "a waste of time".

I think I'll be checking out his reading list and have to put your Book,
papers and TOE on indefinite hold for the time being.

PGC
------