IMHO I believe there is a simple way to understand Sheldrake's morphisms,
which is to give up our usual physical or scientific measure of time
and adopt Leibniz's indexed version of time. In his metaphysics,
time is not a physical variable, but is an indexed ordering of events
in terms of stacks of "snapshots" or "perceptions" taken from an
infinite number observation points called monads in the universe.

Each monad is like a camera. and is in itself blind, but the snapshots
taken at any arbitrary time can be viewed from the aspect of eternity,
which is free of space and time, so accessible to all.
.
Such a set of possible observations of events,  outside of
space and time, is what we call memory.

The "viewer" is one, but many at the same time. Thus it can be any of us,
outside of loacation and outside of time.
It is what we call conscious experience, what Plato called
the One, and Leibniz called the Supreme Monad. Each experience
would be a morphism.