A great post Stephen thanks

Well, in fact what the post says is that the ones that sucks are the
logical positivists (and their dwarfs, the scientists),  who took over the
power in Modernland.

I take this phrase, which IMHO describes very well what is inside of what

"In fact, the opposite is true: science is a particular research program
within philosophy — what was formerly called natural philosophy or
experimental philosophy, or what we today would call methodological
naturalism"

--
Alberto.