On 30 Jan 2013, at 04:03, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:39:40 PM UTC-5, yanniru wrote:

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Stathis Papaioannou <stat...@gmail.com>
wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:04 AM, Richard Ruquist <yan...@gmail.com>
wrote:
A block universe does not allow for consciousness.
The fact the we all possess consciousness, so we think,
means that our universe is not completely blocked,
although the deviations from "block" may be minor
and inconsequential regarding the Omega Point.

Why do you say this? It isn't at all obvious.

It is to me. I think it is very unlikely that the motions and
evolutions of star and galaxies and in my model even universes could
be strongly affected by biological consciousness

Isn't it unlikely that anything can be affected by consciousness though?
(Yet... tappity tappity tap)

Craig, You are pulling my leg.
You just reversed yourself.
It's quite like Bruno saying
he does not quantum mind.

I am not sure what you mean by "I do not quantum mind". Until now, I have only asked a definition of an explanation of that mean. With comp the expression might makes sense as the quantum might come from the comp observation below our substitution level, linking the first person "interval of consciousness" related to the quantum (by simple first person indeterminacy. As long as the "quantum mind" does not collapse the wave, the expression *can¨make sense in the comp frame.

Bruno

I take it as a badge of honor
that either of you resort
to such silliness.Richard