On 30 Jan 2013, at 08:38, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

A great post Stephen thanks

Well, in fact what the post says is that the ones that sucks are the logical positivists (and their dwarfs, the scientists), who took over the power in Modernland.

I take this phrase, which IMHO describes very well what is inside of what

"In fact, the opposite is true: science is a particular research program within philosophy — what was formerly called natural philosophy or experimental philosophy, or what we today would call methodological naturalism"

Comp has only a problem with metaphysical naturalism, when dogmatic or granted.

Bruno