Information is private sensory input. Energy is public motor output.

Everything is physical, nothing is non-physical, but physical includes
everything.

Private physics is experiences which make time. Public physics is all
experience, viewed from a given instant, location, and sensory scope, and
the orthogonal representation of private experience (discrete bodies in
positions relative to each other rather than experienced dispositions
relative to the self).

Craig