On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> 2013/1/30 Richard Ruquist <yann...@gmail.com>
>>

>> It is to me. I think it is very unlikely that the motions and
>> evolutions of star and galaxies and in my model even universes could
>> be strongly affected by biological consciousness
>>
> But then, what is the anthropic principle about?
That our universe is one among 10^500 possibilities.
Of course that number assumes that the flux that winds through the
compact manifold containing 500 holes is assumed ad hoc to contain 10
quantum states. It could as well contain 100 quantum states resulting
in 100^500= 10^1000 unique universes.
That we are in one out of 10^1000 possible universes is the anthropic principle.