Don´t limit yourself to the math of string theory . there may be argued
that any mathematical figure exist, including the ones with no interesting
structure  or simetry of constants including ranndom structures, that is
with a high kolmogorov complexity. That means that everithing may exist .
Not bad as a speculative metaphisic.

But alternatively, I can choose another more traditional metaphisic, the
positivist one for example, but I could invoke any other, that is in
agreement with the concept of existence of most of the people including
physicists: What exist is what we observe, that is , our own universe is
the one that exist. And this has been selected by our own existence.

Alternatively if we expand the concept of "observation" to "mathematical
coherence" and/or minimize complexity and we accept the string theory and
the string landscape as the only math permitted in existence (And I´m
saying a lot), then we still can think, that the block universes is made of
things that exist, that we observe and things that don´t exist. It depends
on the notion of existence.

2013/2/2 Richard Ruquist <yann...@gmail.com>

> On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi
> >

> > 2013/1/30 Richard Ruquist <yann...@gmail.com>
> >>

> >> It is to me. I think it is very unlikely that the motions and
> >> evolutions of star and galaxies and in my model even universes could
> >> be strongly affected by biological consciousness
> >>
> > But then, what is the anthropic principle about?
> That our universe is one among 10^500 possibilities.
> Of course that number assumes that the flux that winds through the
> compact manifold containing 500 holes is assumed ad hoc to contain 10
> quantum states. It could as well contain 100 quantum states resulting
> in 100^500= 10^1000 unique universes.
> That we are in one out of 10^1000 possible universes is the anthropic
> principle.

> .
> >> >

> >> --
> >> Visit this group at