That everything possible may have mathematical existence is my
fundamental hypothesis. How much of this everything that can possibly
become physically existent depends on the definition of physical which
in turn depends on theory. MWI theory predicts a near infinity of
possibilities within a single anthropic selection whether or not
everything possible exists.

However, the entire notion of anthropy comes from the string landscape
and I replied to you from that frame of reference.
Richard