From: John Mikes
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-02-02, 11:45:07
Subject: Topical combination

In view of the list-posts lately combining different worldviews I want to draw
attention to a new booklet written by a chemist - computer scientist working in
bio-protein simulations. The booklet makes connection between the author's
religious thoughts and some of modern physic's concepts.
The combination is interesting - not fitting my theoretical worldview, but in
the sense how a different mindset could view the (controversial?) topics.
The URL including bio-data of the author:
http://www.amazon.com/Fabric-Eternity-Scientists-Works-Providence/dp/0988571706/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359236564&sr=8-1&keywords=kolossvary
?- it includes the title and the authors name in brief.
the text can be downloaded from Amazon etc., or bought in book-form.
?
John Mikes
?