On 05 Feb 2013, at 00:58, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

I think that Roger said nothing agains Jews. simply, ethnic personal tastes are not a topic for this group.

I agree.

Things happened like that:

Clough: I am Lutheran,
Clark: Luther is anti-Semite,
Clough: I love jews

Of course, to say "I love jews" is a symptom of a form of anti- Semitism, and that form is common among christians for obvious historical reasons. He should have said "I love Broadway", but this would have missed his implicit reply to Clark, and be even more out-of- the topic-already-out-of topic.

I agree with Quentin and others. Let us try to concentrate on the technical points, and avoids vocabulary discussion, and ad hominem statements.

Bruno