OK, Bruno, I keep looking for some place that your theory might predict something (which is much more impressive than 'explaining'). Here's a problem, essentially the measure problem in the multiverse, that COMP might have something to say about:

Origin of probabilities and their application to the multiverse
Andreas Albrecht and Daniel Phillips
University of California at Davis; Department of Physics
One Shields Avenue; Davis, CA 95616
We argue using simple models that all successful practical uses of probabilities originate in quan-
tum fluctuations in the microscopic physical world around us, often propagated
to macroscopic
scales. Thus we claim there is no physically verified fully classical theory of probability. We com- ment on the general implications of this view, and specifically question the application of classical probability theory to cosmology in cases where key questions are known to have no quantum answer.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1212.0953v1.pdf