On 2/14/2013 6:08 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
I don't think there are any models or systems at all. Not physically. There are only presentations and re-presentations. Habits and inertia.

I agree, they cannot be "physical" at all, they are representations not things-in-themselves (objects). The trick is to see the difference between the general properties of representations and objects while not thinking of they as separable. For any object there exist at least one representation and for every representation there exists at least one object. This sets up the isomorphism of the Stone duality.

--
Onward!

Stephen