On Wed, Feb 13, 2013  Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> *Wouldn’t Simulated Intelligence be a more appropriate term than
> Artificial Intelligence?

Yes that euphemism could have advantages, it might make the last human
being feel a little better about himself just before the Jupiter Brain
outsmarted him and sent him into oblivion forever.

> > By calling it artificial, we also emphasize a kind of obsolete notion of
> natural vs man-made as categories of origin.

What on earth is obsolete about the natural verses man-made dichotomy? The
Jupiter brain really was the product of a intelligent designer while the
human being was not.

  John K Clark