On Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:20:12 AM UTC-5, Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 13 Feb 2013, at 23:37, Stephen P. King wrote, to Craig Weinberg
>
> Baudrillard is not talking about consciousness in particular, only the sum
> of whatever is in the original which is not accessible in the copy. His
> phrase 'profound reality' is apt though. If you don't experience a profound
> reality, then you might be a p-zombie already.
>

>     Right!
>

> Right?
>
> Here Craig is on the worst slope. It looks almost like " if *you* believe
> that a machine is not a zombie, it means that you are a zombie yourself".

No, I was saying that if you don't believe that your own experience is
profoundly real, then you are a zombie yourself.

> They will persecuted the machines and the humans having a different
> opinion altogether.
>
> Craig reassure me. he is willing to offer steak to my sun in law (who get
> an artificial brain before marriage).
>
> But with Baudrillard, not only my sun in law might no more get his  steak,
> but neither my daughter! Brr...

Hahaha. How about your son in law gets a simulation of steak which is
beneath his substitution level? Even better, I just hack into his hardware
and move one of his memories of eating steak up on the stack so it seems
very recent.

Is your brother in law racist against simulated steaks as memory implants?

Craig