On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Stephen P. King<stephe...@charter.net>  wrote:

     Umm, are you OK with anthropomorphication... ? Let me ask a different
question: In your opinion, does the universe 'out there' have to have
properties that match up one-to-one with some finite list of propositions
that can be encoded in your skull?
No, the universe is under no obligation to fit in with our thought processes.

On the other hand evolution implies some obligation for our thought processes to fit the universe.