If God is arithmetical truth, then what if anything is there to be said
about its "character"? I know from a formal perspective the answer is
nothing, because nothing formal can be said about truth.

This is more of an informal question, and comes out of my innate desire
to anthropomorphize. If we accept the God of comp, and come to see our
experience as the view from the inside of a particular infinity of
universal machines, then is there something to be said about what corners
of arithmetical truth we "must" (or "most probably") be in that can help us
relate in a more personal sense to this god?

A crude example question might be, if God did not have a sense of humor,
could we exist?  You could substitute other characterizations for other
questions.

Given that we could in principle derive physics from the math of the UD -
providing a (partial) answer to the measure problem - could we not also
"solve" for the "character" of God?

Terren