On 2/28/2013 4:11 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:37:50 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:

    On 2/28/2013 1:50 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
You have no way of knowing what I can't know about you either.

    You have no way of knowing what ways I have of knowing what you know about
what ways
    John knows of having ways of knowing about what you can know...either. :-)

    blather, n. strings of words in the form of assertions having no testable

Calling it blather doesn't change the fact that you can't make an omniscient claim against someone else's non-omniscience.

But I can make an empirically informed one.

strawman, n. a misstatement or exaggeration of an opponents position in order to make it easier to refute.