On 01 Mar 2013, at 01:11, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:37:50 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:
On 2/28/2013 1:50 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
You have no way of knowing what I can't know about you either.

You have no way of knowing what ways I have of knowing what you know about what ways John knows of having ways of knowing about what you can know...either. :-)

Brent
blather, n. strings of words in the form of assertions having no testable consequences.

Calling it blather doesn't change the fact that you can't make an omniscient claim against someone else's non-omniscience.

You are the one claiming knowing that all machines cannot think.

Bruno

Craig