On Friday, March 1, 2013 3:33:03 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:

> It doesn't matter how many knee-jerk twitches you put together or in what
> order, they are still always going to be empty, mindless mechanisms.
>

> Repeated assertions aren't evidence.

It's interesting because my assertion is rooted in the same understanding,
but you are applying a double standard. I say that repeated mechanical
assertions aren't anything other than that. You say that they aren't
evidence...but how do you know? If a mechanical potato peeler can someday
learn to taste potatoes, then maybe repeated assertions can become evidence?

Craig