Thinking about how information content of a message has an inversely
proportionate relationship with the capacity of sender and receiver to
synchronize with each other.

Think of being in a foreign country, seeing a fellow foreigner who is about
your same age. There is:

   - An implicit pretext for initiating communication.
   - A probable ease of communication, which manifests as:
   -    Words can be used more quickly, fluidly, and precisely.
   -    Non-verbal cues and gestures are optional can project more personal
   content and less generic content (gestures in conversations with natives
   are more low level attempts at conveying basic meaning).
   -    A broader and deeper range of common references. You can talk about
   many things with each other that the natives around you might understand.
   - Fewer words and signs are needed to convey messages.

By this we can see how little of the informing qualities of messages are
contributed solely by 'information' itself (really formations...the
in-forming is always a sensory reception and private interpretation.) This
is important since when we don’t factor in the familiarity of sender and
receiver - their common cause or history, then we might mistake silence for
lack of communication, or noise for meaningful messages. If the content of
some part of of our neural net is like Twitter, we might assume that this
huge pipe of advertisements and snark that mostly finds no audience is much
more significant than it is. Once we realize how poor the content is, we
might be tempted to discount it when the next Arab Spring breaks out.

Even though in so many ways we have become a world of communications
experts, I would say that we are still in the Dark Ages of understand what
communication actually is, and how it relates to expression and perceptual
relativity. Maybe quantum computing will act as a guide for us, albeit
accidentally, to appreciating our true cosmic inheritance; beneath rules
and laws, before forms and functions, is the perception and participation
which all things share to some degree.