On 03 Mar 2013, at 06:37, Terren Suydam wrote:

Hi,

When Bruno claims that physics can be derived from the UD, would a proof of that represent, on some level, a (partial) solution to the measure problem?

Yes. UDA gives the large shape (cf Plato versus Aristotle), and the translation in arithmetic gives already a quantum logic, and the open problems we need to solve and to progress. It would astonishing that the Theaetetus gives directly physics, without change in the theory of knowledge, but up to now, the "TOY" theory works, thanks to QM. But the task is big and we are at the beginning, and that why I present this often as a translation of the mind body problem into arithmetic/computer science.

Bruno

Terren