On 3/3/2013 3:43 PM, Terren Suydam wrote:

Ok, maybe I'm missing something but I'm not sure how a paper that assumes physics can say anything about how physics might emerge from arithmetic.

    Check out this paper: http://boole.stanford.edu/pub/ratmech.pdf

On Mar 3, 2013 2:49 PM, "Stephen P. King" <stephe...@charter.net <mailto:stephe...@charter.net>> wrote:

    On 3/3/2013 10:11 AM, Terren Suydam wrote:
    Hi Stephen,

    That's a nice read but written under the materialist assumption
    so doesn't really apply to my question.

    Terren

    Hi Terren,

        Hummm, I can translate it in my mind over to the dual...

    On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Stephen P. King