> In physics we sometimes get big numbers, like 10^88 or 10^120, but we
never need 10^120 + 1.

When we use the known laws of Quantum Mechanics to calculate the strength
of Dark Energy it gives us a value that is ABOUT 10^120 times larger than
the value we actually observe. So a successful Theory of Everything must
find a way to cancel out all of it EXCEPT for ABOUT  one part in 10^120 of
it, but of course it could be one part in 10^120 + 1, or one part in 10^120
- 1, or ...

That's why theoreticians were so upset when Dark Energy was found to have a
nonzero value about 10 years ago, finding a way to cancel out all of it
seemed to be a far far easier task than cancelling out all of it EXCEPT for
ABOUT one part in 10^120 of it.

And by the way, the largest known prime number was discovered just a few
days ago, it is 2^57885161-1 .

  John K Clark