Roger,

Yes Holographic content is empirically proportional
to the logarithm of the memory volume.

HC ~ log V

whereas Shannon Information of the universe is proportional to the
surface area of the holographic universe surface.(ie. the Lloyd Limit
based on the Bekenstein Bound)

SI ~ 10^120 (A/Ao)

where Ao is the surface area of our holographic universe.

So as the universe expanded from a very small surface area A
the physical laws became more and more precise and deterministic.
The upper limit for our universe is A=10^100* Ao

Regarding monads, they must occupy the volume
given the resolution of the universal hologram,
which I do not recall.

Monads have a volumeric density of 10^90 points/cc,
or each resolution volume being 10^9 Planck lengths,
a number that can be falsified.

Like Indra's Jewels each monad reflects all others
meaning that they are entangled
as in a Bose-Einstein Condensate (BEC).

My conjecture:
Liebniz had insightful contact with metaphysical structures,
like the compactified dimensions of string theory,
and recognized their particulate and holographic nature,
somewhat the direct contact that Ramanujan
or perhaps even Nostradamus had.

My subjective personal evidence is a story a lady swami told me about
my Siddha Yoga guru taking her back to the beginning of the universe.

What she saw were colored wiggly strings.(read vibrating)
The strings soon decayed into point particles.
Not sure if she witnessed that.

BTW I never met my guru in person.
He came to me in a dream.
And gave me a brief but estatic OBE
(in Hindu called Shaktipat)
Right after he died at an early age of 66.
Gurus die young.

Richard