Hi,

I have promised to let you know when I explain the MGA, actually a new version, in the FOAR list of Russell Standish.

Well we have begun two days ago. Sorry for this delay.

Note that MGA has already been explained in this list.
See for example:
http://old.nabble.com/MGA-1-td20566948.html

Feel free to participate on the FOAR list, if you have still problem with it.

You might should, as it is a subtle point, and I am just progressing on it, notably through such discussion.

Best,