The unity of geometry and physics.
=..
My questions are:
Can 'dirac's virtual particles' have geometrical form of circle?
Can we use Euler equation to this circle- particle ?
Which physical laws can we use to this circle- particle ?
How can be tied Euler equation, physical laws and
circle- particle into one theory ?
==..
I say that there is circle-particle that can change /
transformed into sphere-particle and vice versa
and Euler's equation    cosx + isinx in = e^ix can explain
this transformation / fluctuation of quantum particle
I try to understand more details.
I have circle- particle with two infinite numbers: (pi) and (e).
I say that this circle-particle that can change into sphere-particle
 and vice versa.  Then I need third number for these changes.
The third number, in my opinion,  is infinite  a=1/137
( the fine structure constant = the limited volume coefficient)
 This coefficient (a=1/137) is the border between two
conditions of quantum particle. This coefficient (a=1/137) is
responsible  for these changes. This coefficient (a=1/137) unite
 geometry with  the physics ( e^2=ah*c)
=..
If physicists use string-particle (particle that has length but
 hasn't thickness -volume) to understand reality
(and have some basic problems to solve this task) then why don't
use circle-particle for this aim.
It is a pity that I am not physicist or mathematician.
If I were mathematician or physicist I wouldn't lost the chance
to test this hypothesis.
=..
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik  Socratus