On 13 Mar 2013, at 17:32, John Clark wrote:

Because both dragons and God are well defined concepts, just concepts that don’t happen to have the attribute of existence. In contrast “free will” is not only incoherently defined it is every bit as self contradictory as the largest prime number is.

You have yourself provided a counter-example to this claim.

We have concluded that the free-will based on non determinacy is non sensical, but not so for the notion of "free-will" based on determinacy.

Free-will does makes sense in that case: it is the ability to follow our own self-determination, and that notion can be defined in a precise mathematical way using the usual technic of computer self- reference.