Craig thinks his theory mind is perfectly compatible with physics because he thinks physics is different from what all those stupid physicists think it is. They just don't know about his top-down physics, which no one has observed but which he *directly experiences* and therefore *just knows he's right*. Give it up John, Stathis. There's no point arguing with cranks and mystics.

Brent
There are those who claim that magic is like the tide; that it
swells and fades over the surface of the earth, collecting in
concentrated pools here and there, almost disappearing from other
spots, leaving them parched for wonder. There are also those who
believe that if you stick your fingers up your nose and blow, it
will increase your intelligence.
        -- "The Teachings of Ebenezum, Volume VII"