On 3/15/2013 1:11 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

> On Friday, March 15, 2013 1:07:19 PM UTC-4, Brent wrote:
>>
>>  Craig thinks his theory mind is perfectly compatible with physics
>> because he thinks physics is different from what all those stupid
>> physicists think it is.  They just don't know about his top-down physics,
>> which no one has observed but which he *directly experiences* and therefore
>> *just knows he's right*.  Give it up John, Stathis.  There's no point
>> arguing with cranks and mystics.
>>

> I can't hear you, there's just some kind of deterministic neurological
> phenomenon babbling out its evolutionarily inevitable flatulence.
>
> Craig
Hi Craig,

        LOL, right on. "Please Sir, can you be consistent with your own
claims?" Seriously! This is the trap that materialist fall in everyday,
the neglect that their statements mean things that can be contradicted
by physical facts and the converse is true as well.
        Languaging - the active use of language - cannot be said to be coherent
in its intensionality if it contradicts the means to make languaging! If
we are deterministic systems then there is no room for meaningfulness of
utterances.

--
Onward!

Stephen