On 18.03.2013 21:02 John Mikes said the following:
friends: don't put so much brain-grease into Free Will, please! It is
the religious mambo-jumbo put into the mind of the poor-believers in
ancient times to make them responsible for deeds the powerful
disliked - and consequently: make them punishable.

I believe that it is more complicated. I am currently under influence of Sartre's I and the Other

"Hell is other people."

In order to live in this world, I have to communicate with others and then, I guess, there is no way as to take them seriously.

What would be your solution to this relationship in your agnosticism?

Evgenii