Thanks Telmo,

Yes I've been following the TED fiasco, and chiming in here and there.
Actually that's where I saw this video posted was on that thread. I agree
completely that it is disturbing (though not surprising) to see the
censorship, although I'm impressed with so many smart people standing up
for freedom of thought there. It seems like Burning Man or something out
there, hah.

Craig