On 22 Mar 2013, at 13:47, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 22.03.2013 13:06 Alberto G. Corona said the following:
These beliefs in robotic religiĆ³n has some reasons behind or it is
simply wishful thinking?

In the book, the author just describes/documents what other people say. The reason from others, as far as I have understood it correctly, is similar to what Brent recently has written

> When we can build robots that act just like people and
> report their qualia to us - then we'll think we've explained qualia,
> and questions like "Yes, but what is it really?" will seem
> anachronistic.

If robots could do that, then presumably they could also tell us about their attitude to God. I mean that if someone believes that robot could be conscious then as a corollary robot's beliefs follow.

Machines does already that. The problem is on the human side. We don't listen. Of course today, there is still a need of doing some math to "listen" to the machine.

Bruno

Evgenii