On Sunday, March 24, 2013 12:36:24 PM UTC-4, John Clark wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 Craig Weinberg <whats...@gmail.com <javascript:>>wrote:
>

>> > I couldn't have any more interest in astrology if I tried. I have been
>> analyzing charts since 1988. Astrology and numerology are by far the most
>> interesting and useful subjects that I have ever encountered in my life.
>>

> GOOD GOD! I think I'm wasting my time.

Actually my own experience with astrology helps me see through people's
prejudice about paranormal subjects. I have spent a huge amount of time and
effort on astrology and numerology, without seeking any financial gain or
influence over others. I have not spent more than a few dollars on it over
the years, on a book here or there or a chart program. I think that it
defies your stereotypes to find that there are several outstanding software
products devoted to astrology, clearly the product of very sophisticated
and dedicated programmers. There are thousands of books out there and
websites, but it is very easy to tell the quality of each. The best books
and sites are extremely thorough, insightful, humble, and filled with
understanding drawn from decades of experience. Personally, I would say
that any kind of psychotherapy that does not include astrology, numerology,
or at least Briggs-Meyers data is working at a disadvantage.

Craig