On 24 Mar 2013, at 18:44, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 3/24/2013 7:29 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
These beliefs in robotic religiĆ³n has some reasons behind or it is
simply wishful thinking?

We can already listen to the ideally correct machines on this. They
already grasp UDA and provides the solution in the shape of a
theology, in the greek sense which include physics, and this makes
their theology, as a whole, completely testable, and thanks to QM, it
fits up to now. In a nutshell, the answer is that Plato is right, and
Aristotle and physicalist are wrong.
Dear Bruno,

   You might consider that your critique against Aristotle is really
against a Straw Man? The Physicalist (material monist) is wrong, of that
we can be sure...

In the comp theory + weak usual occam, it is a theorem, but it is non trivial. Few people get it without doing some hard work. In science we are sure of nothing, but we can be clear and show that some beliefs are entailed by some other beliefs.

Onward!

Stephen