On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So if somebody else prevents me from doing what I want then I lack free
>> will,
>>

> > No, you just lack the ability to exercise it.

In other words you can't do what you want to do. So tell me again what the
"free will" noise means.

> > if you would decide freely to pass through a mountain like it was water
> you wouldn't be able to, on the contrary if you wanted freely to do
> something but someone coerced you not to, the only thing preventing you
> from doing it is the other person

I don't see how it matters if its a person or a thing that interferes with
me, either way my desires are thwarted. Coerced means a force was used to
prevent me from doing what I want to do, and it doesn't matter if its
another person or gravity I still can't do it. So tell me again what the
"free will" noise means.

  John K Clark