I like that diagram, and I think its a step in the right direction...

but...

it does not explain why phenomenal consciousness should be considered to
resemble space-time. It really doesn't. To the contrary, spatiotemporal
memories merge seamlessly with imaginary places and times, or non-places
and non-times. When we are sequestered from public interactions, we lose
spatial and temporal continuity as daydream dissolves into dream and
realism dissipates. If they took the diagram and twisted the top hemisphere
90 degrees... hmm. maybe I will give that a try...

Thanks,
Craig