On 4/6/2013 11:54 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
On 07.04.2013 02:40 Craig Weinberg said the following:
Ok, here's my modified version of Fig 11

http://multisenserealism.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/33ost_diagram.jpg

I believe that you have understood the paper wrong. The authors
literally believe that the observed 3D world is geometrically
speaking in the brain.

Yes our 3d model of the world is in our minds (not our brains). It's
not "there" geometrically speaking.  Geometry and "there" are part of
the model.  Dog bites man.

Well, if you look into the paper, you see that authors take it literally as in neuroscience mind means brain. Mind belongs to philosophy.

Evgenii